Pain Relief and More
The HyperBlue PLUS is FDA cleared to emit energy in the visible and infrared spectrum, to provide topical heating for the purpose of elevating tissue temperature for the temporary relief of minor muscle and joint pain or stiffness, minor arthritis pain, or muscle spasm, the temporary increase in local blood circulation, or the temporary relaxation of muscle.
The HyperBlue PLUS multiuse diode laser is also FDA cleared in removing warts, performing matrixectomies, and temporary increase of clear nails in patients with onychomycosis (e.g., dermatophytes Trichophyton rubrum and T mentagrophytes, and/or yeasts Candida albicans, etc.).
With 30 watts of power, the HyperBlue PLUS ergonomic hand pieces allow for the treatment of trigger points associated with muscle pain, in 10 minutes.
The HyperBlue PLUS provides your patients with more options for treatments and services.
- Muscle Pain
- Joint Pain
- Muscle Spasm
- Increase Blood Circulation
- Mode: HyperBlue PLUS
- Laser source: Gallium Aluminum Arsenide Diode
- Wavelength: 980nm
- Power supply: 30w
- Delivery devices: 3mm, 15mm, 30mm, and 60mm spot sizes
- Fibers: 200 to 1000 micron
- Operation mode: Continuous Wave, Continuous Pulse, Single Pulse, and “Burst Mode”
- Pulse duration: Time on: 1 ms – 2.5 seconds, Time off: 2ms – 2.5 seconds
- Repetition frequency in Pulse Mode: 0.3 – 2kHz
- Timer: 1 – 120 seconds
- Beam delivery: Optical fiber
- Spot size: variable (depends on fiber size/hand piece)
- Aiming beam: 650nm diode laser (class 3R <4mW)
- Powers monitored: +/- 10% fluency emitted
- Dimensions: 14.25″ x 12.75″ x 10″
- Weight: 29lbs.
- Versatile – Several delivery devices to choose from, and the ability to change treatment parameters depending on experience level and patient assessment
- Uniform energy delivery to tissue
- Small and portable
- Safe – Minimal patient discomfort
- Easy – Save your settings for future use
- Fast and Powerful – With 30 watts of power, the HyperBlue PLUS’ ergonomic hand piece allows treatment of all 10 toes in just three ten-minute treatments