Grow your customer base with this customizable patient commercial. Call us today!
The HyperBlue 1530 multiuse diode laser is FDA-cleared in remove warts, perform matrixectomies, and
to temporarily increase the growth of clear nail in patients with onychomycosis.
- Fast and powerful - With 30 watts of power, the HyperBlue 1530ís ergonomic hand piece allows treatment
of all 10 toes in just three ten-minute treatments.
- Safe and virtually painless - The HyperBlue 1530 laser delivers results with minimal patient pain or discomfort.
- Easy to use - Pre-set treatment parameters on the HyperBlue 1530 make treating your patients easier than ever.
- Model: HyperBlue 1530
- Laser source: semiconductor diode
- Wavelength: 980nm
- Power supply: 30w
- Delivery devices: 1, 2, 3, and 6mm spot sizes
- Fibers: 200, 320, 400, 500, 800, 1000, and 1500 micron
- Operation mode: Continuous Wave, Continuous Pulse, Single Pulse, and "Burst Mode"
||Time on: 1 ms - 2.5 seconds
||Time off: 2 ms - 2.5 seconds
- Number of pulses in Continuous Pulse Mode: 1 - 50
- Repetition frequency in Pulse Mode: 1 - 200 Hz
- Timer: 1 second - 10 minutes
- Beam delivery: optical fiber
- Spot size: variable (depends on fiber size/hand piece)
- Aiming beam: 635 nm diode laser (1 or 4 mw)
- Power monitored: +/- 10% fluency emitted
- Dimensions: 15" x 12.2" x 7.5"
- Weight: 20 lbs.
The HyperBlue 1530 is FDA-cleared for the following specialties:
- Plastic Surgery
- General Surgery
- Dental Surgery
Click for larger image